Sunday, October 25, 2015

Appreciate Life

 Click on me
Click on me
Tonight on my way home from the grocery store, I stop to get fuel. Well I was doing that I noticed a young woman near me whom was looking at the engine of her car. I walked over and asked if everything was okay, she told me that her car battery had died and she didn't have any jumper cables to jump her car. So I grab the jumper cables out of my trunk and help her get her car started. She take me several times and told me how thankful she was that I stopped to help her.


This made me think about times when I have had a bad day and there was the person that reached out their hand to help me. I started Dust & Spur Auctioneering to be a company that someone is able to call in a time of great need and on your worst hour. 

Tip of the week: Appreciate life, and you'll find that you have more of it.

3 comments:

  1. I dig the story. Reminds me of the song Chain of Love by Clay Walker. I would suggest being a little more careful with editing the post before you publish it. A few spelling and grammar mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was nice, but it has no relevance to your business. The topic was supposed to be a Halloween sale. Also, I don't like the white highlighting of your post, the font doesn't match your previous posts, and you've got grammar, punctuation, and spelling issues.

    ReplyDelete