Dust & Spur Auctioneering will be at the La Crosse Center, in La Crosse WI on October 3rd from 10am to 4pm.
We are kicking off this fall season with a bang. While we are at the La Crosse Center we will have special that you will not want to miss out on. If you sign up for an consolation with us while we are there, it will be FREE. As well as the special, we will have a give away for a free I-Pad to make your busy life easier.
As the fall season is fast approaching I always have a trouble keeping everything in order. One tip I have found that helps me is every Sunday I go though all of my To-Do list that I have made that previous week and cross off what I have done as well as the things I haven't completed yet I move those to another list. I know that I have a tendency to overload myself, which I feel we all have done a time or two in our lives, and how I coop with that is by asking my co-works or my family to help with one specific thing. I have found that most the time people are more than willing to help you. We just have to have the courage to ask.
I look forward to seeing you at the La Crosse Center on October 3rd. Have a great week and remember that you can not do it all by yourself. Dust & Spur Auctioneering is always here to help in whatever way we can.
One last thing connect with us on
Twitter
Love your logo! A typo on bio, otherwise it's great! I like your background it flows with your business. I would use different color titles for separation for the different topics.Increase your font size overall on the blog. Great job!
ReplyDeleteI love the background of your blog. I would try something more with the font or maybe colors of the headings other than all black. It blends all together. Other than that , I think you have a great start!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete